Fulfill Any Barn Need You May Have!
Straight roof barns are specifically engineered to be both rugged and functional, and can be used to meet any number of needs at home, on the farm, or at your place of business. Here are just a few applications for a continuous roof barn:
- Use it as you would any other sectional barn; create space for stalls, feed, tack, or whatever you need
- Horse barn
- Livestock or poultry barn
- Shelter for vehicles, tractors, or large equipment
- Covered riding arena
- Venue for events or entertaining
- Workshop or hobby space
Many Reasons to Consider a Straight Roof Metal Barn
Some assume that since barns have traditionally been made of wood, that wood must be the preferred material for barns. Not so! There are many advantages to choosing a precision-steel straight roof barn over a stick-build. In fact, once you consider all the benefits of choosing steel as a building material, you may never go back to wood again:
- Durable – Steel barns don’t rot like wood, and they stand up better to the threats of sun, wind, rain, snow, and other precipitation.
- Resistant to Fire and Pests – Steel won’t burn, and it doesn’t attract termites, rodents, or mold.
- Easier Maintenance – Metal barns are simple to clean, their colors won’t fade or peel, and repainting isn’t needed – quite unlike a wood barn.
- Lower Insurance Costs – Because of steel’s durability and resistance to fire, a straight roof metal barn may be cheaper to insure than a comparable wood barn.
- Earth-Friendly – Not only will a steel barn last longer than a wood barn, but it’s also produced from steel that contains a percentage of recycled material, and is 100% recyclable itself. Choosing a straight roof metal barn actually reduces your impact on Earth’s resources.
Add Your Own Personal Touches
Do you like the look of an A-frame (also known as boxed eave) roof? We can do that. Would you prefer your barn to be equipped with a better-reinforced vertical roof? Not a problem. And not only can you customize the dimensions of your building, you can also customize the size number, and functionality of your internal barn sections, too. You can leave some sections open, partially enclose them, or even fully enclose them. Add gables to your open ends, if you like. What colors would you like to choose for your roof, sides, and trim? We’ve got 14 color options you can select. How else would you like to customize? Just give us a call at Infinity Carports, we build every metal barn to order!