Applications for Barns
People have been using traditional barn buildings to store equipment for generations. When it comes to one of our versatile steel barn buildings, though, the potential applications for storage and other uses are only limited by your imagination:
- Need to store a tractor, attachments, or various lawn & garden equipment? One of our barns is just the ticket!
- Our barns are also perfect for storing passenger vehicles, as well as larger vehicles like RVs, boats, and trailers
- Also good for other traditional barn uses, including horse barns, hay barns, and livestock shelters
- Catch-all storage facility for anything you can’t fit in your home or business
- Garden shed, tool shed, workshop, or dedicated hobby space
- Make nice venues for events, picnics, and wedding receptions
- Whatever else you can think of!
What Are Your Customization Options?
You can really have your metal barn any way you want it. Choose the building look and design you prefer, including the style of roof. The regular roof has a classic, rounded “barnlike” look, and is the most economical option. The boxed eave roof comes on an A-frame design, and is a sturdier option. The vertical roof is our premium option, which includes additional reinforcements and roof paneling which is oriented vertically for better flow of precipitation and debris off of your roof. You choose the building dimensions that work best for your needs, and you also decide about whether to leave your barn open, partially enclose it, or fully enclose it. You can also place garage doors, walk-in doors, frame outs, or windows wherever you decide. Choose from 14 color options for your roof, siding, and trim, too. Ready to talk about your specific building preferences and customization options? Just give us a call at Infinity Carports and tell us what you need; we can work with you to design a barn that will meet all your needs.
Benefits of Owning a Barn
A steel barn from Infinity Carports is a much more reliable storage solution than a barn made from wood, aluminum, or other materials. What makes one of our sturdy barns a preferable choice? Consider the following:
- Faster Installation – All of our steel components are engineered and custom-fabricated in our dedicated facility once your order is processed. Once the materials are then delivered to your site, we can get your barn installed in a matter of just days – some barns can be put up in a single day! A comparable stick-build will take MUCH longer to go up.
- Flexibility of Design – Steel’s structural strength and versatility allow for more clear-span interior space to be designed and utilized however you like. It’s easier to expand or adapt a metal barn as your needs change over time, as well.
- Durable – Steel structures won’t rot like wood, and they can withstand challenges from nature that other structures simply can’t. The framing and paneling are also galvanized to prevent rust and help extend the longevity of your barn.
- Easy Maintenance – Metal is simple to clean, and needs less maintenance than wooden or other structures. And since the colors are infused into the metal, you won’t have to worry with fading paint, peeling paint, or repainting.
- Resistant – Steel isn’t bothered by termites or other insects, and it makes a poor host for moss, mold, or mildew. Steel doesn’t burn either, so it’s also incredibly fire-resistant.
- Sustainable – Our steel barns and buildings are designed and constructed to last for decades. One of our barns might even outlast you! The steel we use also contains a portion of recycled steel, and is nearly 100% recyclable itself. So, not only are our barns incredibly strong, they’re also more eco-friendly.
What Does a Barn Cost?
Thanks to our use of quality materials and the latest in manufacturing technology, Infinity Carports can offer durable, long-lasting barns at truly competitive prices. The cost of your custom building will really depend on a few factors in particular, including the dimensions of your building, the roof style you choose, your selected gauges of steel for framing and paneling, your particular location, and other customization options you select. And here’s another savings advantage you get by doing business with Infinity. We deliver and install anywhere within our service area, all at NO EXTRA CHARGE! Plus, you don’t have to invest in pouring a concrete or asphalt foundation if you don’t want or need one. We can install and anchor your barn on almost any level site surface, including gravel or plain ground.
Let Us Help You Get the Barn You Need!
Our name may be Infinity Carports, but metal carports are just a portion of our steel building portfolio. We also offer barns, other barn styles, garages, workshops, and more. Here are some reasons why Infinity Carports is your best steel structure solution:
- We’re a Texas-based metal building manufacturer that also serves Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Louisiana
- Over 19 years of experience in the local steel building industry
- We use the best steel materials and the latest in metal building technologies
- A range of 14 color options from which to choose for the roof, sides, and trim
- Many great customization options
- Delivery and installation across our service area INCLUDED with purchase
- We provide faster lead times, and unbeatable customer service
If you’re ready to get started with Infinity, give us a call at (903) 765-2057, or email us at email@example.com.